Coffee Sock Cold Press Filters - Commercial (2pk)
Coffee Sock Cold Press Filter - Commercial
5 Gal Cold Press filter made of 100% Organic Cotton. This is the filter system we recommend to all of our customers who are truly committed to producing mass amounts of beautifully delicious cold press.
-Cotton fibers are less soluble than paper fibers. This means when you brew your cup of morning joe, you get less of the paper and allow more of true coffee flavors to shine.
-IT IS REUSABLE. This means less waste for you and the planet.
COLDBREW INSTRUCTIONS [4 oz Coffee + 20 oz Water]
1) CoffeeSock recommends boiling new filters for 10 minutes to remove loose fibers.
2) Fit the CoffeeSock over your desired container.
3) Add desired amount of coarsely ground coffee. [We recommend a coffee to water ratio of 1:5oz to make a concentrate]
4) Add half the amount of water and stir/shake, making sure that all the grounds are saturated with water. This helps avoid under extraction.
5) Add the remaining water and seal up the CoffeeSock. The sock comes with an attached hook and thread to secure the top and keep the grounds from coming out.
6) Remove CoffeeSock, rinse clean and hang dry.
7) Take a deep breath, you did it. Cold Press for the masses.
- Two (2) 5 Gal Coffee Socks hand-sewn in Austin, TX. by this lovely company.